Armitstead Barnett are a progressive, multi-disciplined firm of predominantly rural practice Chartered Surveyors. The business has offices in Cumbria, North Lancashire and South Lancashire, giving us a good spread across the North West. We are growing our team and wish to recruit like minded people that enjoy variety, a fast-paced environment and are keen to improve both themselves and the business as a whole. We are looking for dynamic, fun people that are diligent, outgoing and thrive within a team. We are currently looking to recruit the following:
Chartered Surveyor – 3 + years PQE
Working hours: Full-time
Salary range: Competitive
You will be able to “hit the ground running” in picking up existing work, as well as assisting with the growth and the development of the team with Kendal and the South Lakes area.
Reporting directly to the Partners, the position will involve all aspects of professional work. There will be the opportunity to tailor the role to suit an individual’s requirements, based around the following areas of practice:
- Village, Rural and High End Estate Agency
- Agricultural Land and Property Management
- Valuation work
- Dealing with development sites and opportunities
- Subsidy and grant claims
The ideal candidate will:
- have in excess of 3 years PQE
- have the necessary understanding to provide high quality and professional advice to a variety of client types and aim to exceed clients’ expectations;
- have the ability to run their own workload and provide support to other team members as required;
- be able to work independently and be proactive in generating new work and
- be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and promote the values of Armitstead Barnett both internally and externally.
New Role at AB – Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Armitstead Barnett are a firm of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents working throughout the North West of England and we have plans for expansion further into this region. A pro-active partnership, this role has the potential in the long term to grow into something larger.
Do you want to put Armitstead Barnett at the forefront of social media in the property industry?
Do you have a flare for being creative and delivering consistent messages?
Do you want to join a vibrant and growing team?
The digital nature of this position could be based in our Kendal office (Cumbria), Garstang office (North Lancashire) or Burscough Office (South Lancashire) and will involve, amongst other things, the following:
- Maintaining, developing and growing our social media footprint
- Encouraging and developing in-house video production
- Production of newsletters, mailouts and blogs
- General marketing and control of our database
- Brand and presentation audit
We are looking for somebody who has a proven track record within the social media field. Who is confident and self-motivated whilst having the ability to maximise any exposure. To drive positive marketing messages to potential clients and existing clients. A strategic thinker.
Our candidate will understand our core values, Pro-active, Supportive & Evolving, and will be what we call an “AB person”.
CV’s will be considered for our candidates that could be based at any of our 3 offices, as well as being considered from full and part time applicants. Each CV to be accompanied by a brief video introduction.
For all our available opportunities we would like to recruit people who love “the job” as much as we do.
In the first instance please email your CV with a covering letter briefly outlining your suitability for the role and salary expectations to Dianne@abarnett.co.uk