This delightful 4 bedroom detached residence is of brick under stone flag construction. Grade II Listed with the house originally dating to 1755 and the barn even earlier. The entire property was converted in the year 2000. There is a tremendous amount of character built into this conversion including stone sills and a variety of exposed timber purlins and trusses. The plot totals approximately 1.2 acres or thereabouts of well presented grounds with triple garage and attached workshop/outhouse.