We provide an extensive and complete professional service to landowners and occupiers whose properties are affected by the proposed construction of water pipes, sewers, electricity cables and poles, gas pipelines and so on. Common areas of involvement for our team of Chartered Surveyors include:
- Pre-Entry Negotiations regarding Access Routes and Accommodation Works
- Pre-entry Records of Conditions
- Negotiations on Easements and Wayleave Payments
- Licences for Additional Working Areas
- Capitalised Wayleaves
- Reinstatement Negotiations
- Preparation, Submission and Negotiation of Compensation Claim
We also advise on Telecoms Masts.
It you already have telecommunication sites on your land or have been approached recently, the telecommunications industry is constantly changing with the mergers of large scale operators and the forthcoming 4G roll-out. Here at Armitstead Barnett we have experience in dealing with a wide range of telecom situations to include negotiations with heads of terms for proposed sites, lease variations and renewals, rent reviews.