The last 12 months have been exceptionally busy for Armitstead Barnett’s residential development team representing a variety of clients across a wide array of sites and matters.
This year has seen us provide advice across nine local authority areas covering a large proportion of the North West.
Below is a snapshot of the types of opportunities advised upon during 2013:
- South Ribble Council – 24 acres greenfield site. Planning due to be submitted within early 2014
- Preston City Council – 40 acre site negotiated into strategic option agreement for promotion
- Wyre Borough Council – two adjacent sites with promotion now being undertaken by strategic land company
- Fylde Borough Council – sale of a small village centre site with planning consent for 11 dwellings successfully negotiated with local developer
- Bury Council – advice on option agreement with a national developer
- Preston City Council – land site area requiring strategic representation for the period post 2026
- Wyre Borough Council – site for 24 residential properties with early planning submission clauses contained within the negotiated conditional contract.
2013’s activity clearly demonstrates the depth and breadth of our skills and experience with a range of clients and a variety of different land type holdings.
If AB could help you investigate your land options, please contact David Cowburn BSc (Hons) FRICS FAAV for an informal discussion.